Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Black Sunday Campers...

Hope every male in America that has a wife or a girlfriend has their X's and O's in check. Heh.

I've never been a fan of this holiday...actually who made it a holiday?

Oh yeah...hallmark and florists...

Any who...

On a side note...I'm back.

I've been having an anxiety attack for about...eh...5 or 6 days. All in a days work right?

I came to realize...I'm not crazy...

Not being able to breathe was making me crazy.

The reason I couldn't breathe is I've been huddled in a ball for too long...

I guess the chest muscles constrict which makes it hard to breathe when you finally find the will to.

I guess I can only play dead for about a decade...if he couldn't see me breathing then he left me the fuck alone.

I made a huge break through and my therapist is on vacation...only me...heh.

I hate to type this but I feel I have to for some strange reason.

I am a survivor of domestic violence.

And he was fabulous at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home