Saturday, June 04, 2011

And it was his mother's coffee cup...shit.

I spent 5 hours cleaning the kitchen. Yes...it was that dirty. Ants every where. I was out of comet so I had to use pure bleach. It always makes me feel weird. Like I'm high or something. I went down.

When I woke up my roommate had placed one coffee cup in the sink. Are you fucking kidding me? And yes I said that to him. He was half asleep and muttered "I thought it looked nice in the sink."

My response, you might ask? "Some times nice things break."

I rinsed it out and threw it into the dish strainer. He's lucky his favorite coffee cup survived.

He apologized later. He said "You should have broken it. You cleaned the whole kitchen and I didn't help. It looks great."

My response "Thank you." That's all I wanted was a thank you and a little respect.

Help would have been nice but he's a man. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home