Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some times when the memories get bad...

I wake up at night to shit I want to forget.

I was running from him...he trapped me in the bedroom. I was cornered. He picked up a fan and threw it through a plate glass window and he walked away.

Guess who fixed that window?

I was a mess when I went to Home Depo. I had no clue that I had a bruse on cheek. I forgot that he slammed my face in the wall. I fixed that hole as well.

I guess my point is I'm tired of people juging me.

Come talk to me when some one has tried to kill you...then we can have a conversation.

If one more person tells me to get over it I might lose my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby Kastle said...

I'm sorry, that sounds horrible... i don't understand why some one would tell you to get over something like that... email me if you ever want to talk about it, i know i'm a stranger, but i can make people feel better!
-Libby :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Libby Kastle said...

I'm sorry, that sounds horrible... i don't understand why some one would tell you to get over something like that... email me if you ever want to talk about it, i know i'm a stranger, but i can make people feel better!
-Libby :)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home