Sunday, December 09, 2012

Thanksgiving of 2012...

I haven't been able to write about this since it happened. I brought a bottle of coke with vodka in it. We were in line for a restaurant. My Mom yelled "You are going to get us kicked out with that!" Then she stormed off. Fabulous. My thought was this is about to get ugly. It was. In a confined car...moving and I had no way out. Verbal attacks...I'm not a big FAN! I learned one thing from Vance, if no one understands scream louder. I don't think I got my point across but I ended up telling my Mom "Fuck You!" It took her about five seconds to say..."Well, Fuck you too!" Five seconds? Really? In my world that means that five second window to crucifiction. This I did not do. Then she went to the silent treatment. Don't make me laugh. I not 12 any more. We dropped them at their car. I'm glad my roommate was there. His first word was "Really?" My response "Yup." Don't nail me to the cross on Thanksgiving wait until Christmas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep your head up

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home