Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Curtains may not look great but they keep the sun out

My oh my...this morning was not good. Beside the fact of staying up too late and drinking WAY to much wine not use to the new curtains. Kept most of the sunlight out and I sleep through my alarm. Oh hell it was probably the wine and staying up until 2:30am. Didn't feel hung over though. Ok then it was the curtains. Had to work through lunch but at least the day went fast because I was late. I actually got work done. Amazing. After I got off the computer last night. Yeah that sounds weird. After I signed off the computer last night, actually got booted because I have dial up. Had a pleasant message from my ex. You will learn that pleasant means the nicest he can be. Which in a normal world would mean horrible. I haven't devised a word for the messages that he leaves me when he's...ummmm...unpleasant. Crazy is the closest I've come.

Well, I don't know why I just told you that. I guess because it was the end of my yesterday.

Anyhoo, just finished watching American Idol. I can't believe I watch that crap. It just sucks you in like a giant Hoover. I think I need to go read a book to cleanse the filth off of me. Have a good morning tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

good blog!! yeah!! you need to post a pic of the curtains!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Eng Mohamed Abdelwahab said...


شركة تنظيف بجده
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجده
شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل اثاث بمكة

1:58 PM  
Blogger ggv said...


لنظافة عدةً من الاهميات الخاصة التى لا يجب ان تخرج من اى منزل ويتوجب على كل ربة / رب منرزل ان يتفيد من تلك المميزات ويعتنى كل العناية بمزلة حتى لا يهدر كل ما حاول ان يفعلة فعلية ان يهتم بنظافة منزلة اكثر من اهتمامة بعملة ليحصل على كل مايريدة من الإمتيازات فعلية ان يعتنى بكل الامور التى تلفت انتباه الجراثيم وتجعلها تتراكم كثيراً ويجب ان يعتاد على الاهتمام بنظافة الصرف الصحى وعند انسداد المجارى يقوم بحل مشكلتها على الفور ويتصل بالشركة المشهورة والممتازة وهى
افضل شركة بالاحساء لتسليك المجارى او اذا كنت تسكن فى القطيف فعليك الاتصال بـ احسن شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى

أو تتعامل مع تلك المؤسسة اذا اردت بيت مميز بالكامل بالقطيف شركة من افضل الشركات للتنظيف بالقطيف ومع تلك الشركات التى قدمناها لكم سوف تجد كل ما تريد تحقيقة وتعيش فى بيت مميز واسرة رائعة

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home