Saturday, June 09, 2007

He told me this story…

As she dropped her makeup on the bus floor…

He helped her pick it up.

She said, “Can you tell?”

He said, “Yes.”

“Is my face swollen?”

“Yes.” He said.

“My boyfriend hit me.”

He thought…don’t you have a brother or a father that can kick his ass?

He saw my face in her face.

He told me “I’m sorry…I wish there would have been someone here to kick my ass for what I did to you.”

Oh, I had to gasp…so sweet.

Ah…the painted picture was perfect…

“I still don’t see any guys in line wanting to marry you though.” He said.

Then it progressed.

“YOU FUCKING WHORE, YOU FUCKING BITCH…CUNT…I’M RIGHT AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.”

And it progressed again.

“You little fucking bitch...just walk away.” He said.

I walked away.

I can’t look back…my shoulders can’t bear his weight anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so much better than him, India. Just keep walking, one foot in front of the other.

Peace,
J.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home