Friday, February 22, 2008

I don’t know what to do...


Ripley has been sick for a couple of months, nothing serious and she is over it.

Something new has started…

She is disabled, I understand this but she has always been able to get where she needs to be.

She has started to fall trying to get up on the couch or chair.

Tonight she fell off the footstool that I got her to get on the bed. It’s a foot high…this is unacceptable in her world and mine.
She doesn’t like falling or failing. She growls at me when I have to help her and it’s been to frequent lately.

I know there is something wrong. The vet’s don’t think so but they don’t know her and I’m no fucking vet.

So….

I guess I’ll just have to be a little less friendly and a little more BITCH.

“Dick, you have the knowledge, help me here.”

Hope it’s a female vet.

Wait…the last vet was female.

I really fucking hate it when I have to repeat what I say and repeat payment, especially when the person I’m speaking to is a Vet.

Have you got a goddamn fucking degree?

Does it matter? No.

No one gives a fuck if anything lives or dies these days.

It’s all about the fucking cash.

I don’t see it this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home