Saturday, July 12, 2008

At least I did something right today…




I parked it two blocks down. Free carwash…I’m surprised something didn’t fall off.

It’s the little things in life that make it simple and sweet.

Then it started. The phone calls. Over and over and over again.

Carrier, Vance…
323.283.1444

Get drunk. Call the bastard just to say “Hi.”

No one sees it. No one knows.

Everyone says restraining order. I don’t do it because he’s not normal. It will enrage him. It will make it worse. It could mean me…dead. Does anyone get this concept?

I called his parents today. Left a message.

“Hey, It’s India, I love you guys but I can’t do this anymore. Lynn called me 9 times in a minute at 4:45 in the morning and I don’t need this in my life. Please tell both of them to leave me alone. I know it’s been a hard road with him but I’ve served my sentence and I’m done. Now It’s is your turn…again.”

It felt good to say that. Did I make it worse? Absolutely.

He’s crazy. He just doesn’t know it yet.

My neighbor told me he has been “around.”

He has no reason to be here.

He’s going to kill me…one way or another.

If my demise is Vance then I am a stupid fucking cunt.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's do lunch on monday, or tuesday. i've been reading about the notion of the psychology of hope. this blog almost sounds like a death wish, and that my friend, won't go unnoticed by moi! get a restraining order! at least in jail he'll get a meal and possibly a shower. you must quit worrying about pissing him off. don't be a victim of his psychosis, india. too many people love you to let you do that to yourself. call me if you want to talk. i have an interesting story about last night.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh, and free carwashes rock!!!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(okay, i'm on strong pain meds, so excuse the triple reply) ...
"Everyone says restraining order. I don’t do it because he’s not normal. It will enrage him."

....He's already enraged...please reconsider the order. your situation is the reason they were enacted. you're an abuse victim. now let's do something about it!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Do I need to tell you about the girl I dated that broke inot my apartment and hid in my closet with a buther knife?

I didn't think so.

I hope you see the gravity of this situation and can recognize that this situation is not going to get any better any time soon.

India, you MUST do something.

India, you MUST do something.

It sounds as though you are dealing with someone with almost schizoprenic characteristics...

watch yourself and be careful.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

my spelling should scare you.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"First of all, there's nowhere safe for your eyes to run. From the cokey snot in his nose, to the crack pox on his face to the moldy butter wedges in his mouth....it's all too much. That being said, I'd still sit on his face and use my ass suction to suck up the leftover coke out of his nose. I'm sorry. That was uncalled for."
Do you see now why you must exterminate Vance from your life forever???? How in the world will you ever be able to truly enjoy quotes like above for the rest of your life??? Fuck Vance. Tell him he'll have to deal with Michael K.

7:40 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Otis, it seems you were quite the ladies man. And yes, I have thought for some time that Vance had a mental disorder. I could never figure it out so I just call it assholeism.

Thumbs up minus 4 stiches...Michael K is my god. I always laugh at what he writes especially when it's about "Dreamy"...it's the whole "bumping no no holes" that's puts me in "stiches" everytime. "Hands up" for you saying I should "Fuck Vance."

I knew how you meant it but the visual I got made me want to go hang out with Wino. Blaaaaakkkkkeeee!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home