Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love me, Love my Doll.




This documentary disturbs me on so many levels but every time it’s on I have to watch it.

It’s bizarre to me that men would want to have sex with a doll that has no soul and start to care about them…but they have sex with living women that have no soul and they are worthless to them.

Honestly, the shit that these guys say on this documentary is bordering on insanity.

It’s funny, I saw another show in which the man that designed the female dolls tried a male version. They tested it on 3 female friends. They all had fun with it but said they wouldn’t buy one because there was no connection.

Men and women are so different and it’s bizarre to me that we haven’t killed each other off.

I do believe though if it came down to an actual war between the sexes, women would win.

While men are loading guns, we have already poisoned your coffee.

The guys on the show aren’t out of the norm look wise but the mental mind state is overwhelming.

We all have our baggage. I guess everyone has to find their way to deal with it.

And who am I to find fault in that.

I can’t.