Monday, February 22, 2010

I had to get away today...


After the second police call on my neighbor last night and him slamming his door all day long.

I've seen too many badges.

Now there are inspectors and servers. Last night there were 5 in two separate insadances.

I went to see my friend.

It was so nice to get out of this junk yard.

I felt so free.

On the way home I got lost.

I found my way by a sign on a liquor store.

"The Light House"

I was driving him to work and he was coming off of drugs. It was early, almost 6am.

It wasn't open yet. He wanted me to open it. He was pulling me over into the passenger side by my sweater screaming "OPEN IT OPEN IT OPEN IT!!! I NEED a FUCKING beer INDIA!"

"I don't have the key Vance."

"But you always solve the problem right? You fucking cunt."

I found him a beer and yes I paid for it just to shut the prick up...didn't work.

I drove 20 miles taking him to work and he was relentless.

The speau of vomit that came out of his mouth was poetic.

When I dropped him off at work he got out of the car..door still open

He threw the empty beer can at me and said "Thanks for the beer you fucking bitch."

The 20 miles home and getting ready for work, I felt as if I was wrong.

I didn't have the key, for him.

He does...but I don't think he's ever going to find it.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever said this...here...

He's almost killed me 3 times. Those were the ones I remember.

But I can't let him steal my sunshine...that's what he always wanted.

No one can take my sunshine...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home