Friday, June 17, 2011

There was a knock on the door this morning...

It was on the door frame. That's what Vance does. The girls were fast asleep. I was the only one that heard it.

I was frozen. I could hear the crunching of the leaves as some one was walking away.

I sat for a couple of minutes and then I looked out the window...who ever it was, was already gone.

People don't get it...thank god they don't.

The Gas guy came to change out meters out at 7:00am two days ago with out warning and knocked on the door. I shot up in bed...Robert made it to the front door before me. I have to admit I hid behind him. I was scared.

I've tried to make people afraid of Vance...some people believe me and some people don't.

Believe me, this man is going to explode in to a million pieces and take people out with him.

Does any one FUCKING believe me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home