Saturday, April 21, 2012

People are telling me to give every thing away...

I'm leaving the memories behind but not all the things I worked so hard for. These are the comments I've gotten through this process: "Leave your TV's...they are the big ones right?" Yup, they work. "Don't take your bed." Where will I sleep? "Do you really need all the art work you've done?" This one made me laugh. "Do you need all your clothes and shoes?" No, I'll just come back to Texas bare ass necked. These questions are becoming moronic. Next time they are probably going to ask me if I can get rid of my dogs. I'm waiting for that fucking phone call.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucretia said...

Hah. Some questions are dumber than you can give stupid answers.

12:56 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

You are so fucking right.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home