Sunday, April 29, 2007

Monday...

I find out about all my blood tests.

Do I think something is wrong with me?

Maybe.

Dr. D seems to think I’m ok for the most part but it seems, yet again, I’m the best depressed person he’s seen. I’m sure he says it to all of the girls.

He says I’m self medicating with booze. Have I talked about this before? I don’t remember…I was probably drunk.

Hell, we all have our problems, mine are no worse or better than the person standing next to me at any given time.

The thing that disturbed me the most today is…

I cleaned my house.

I really might be sick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Cleaning the house is a sign...of something...I just don't know what.

It's a 50/50 proposition...

Your man,

Otis

10:59 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

yay!! clean house!!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home