Thursday, May 03, 2007

I knew it was getting old...


But I didn’t know it would go up in flames…oh but it did.

I knew it had been acting a little slow lately but I thought it was just going to slowly die.

Nah…it caught on fire.

I was heating up a piece of tempura shrimp and no I did not have it on oven…just on “toast the little sucker.”

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and when I walked back out it looked like a BBQ in my toaster oven.

I don’t think I requested that my shrimp be cooked that way… but I could be wrong.

I unplugged it and waited for a few seconds thinking it was just grease and would go out.

No, the little toaster oven was pretty serious about burning itself to death so I reached for the flour and threw a couple of hand fulls in it.

I was amazingly calm through the whole thing. Heh…a fucking mouse runs across my counter top and I scream like my toaster oven is on fire.

Go figure.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

flour? i wouldn't have thought of that.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Burn baby burn...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

You're so hot.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home