Saturday, July 28, 2007

Did someone say God…AGAIN?

Do I have to say it ONE MORE FUCKING TIME?

Jesus CHRIST!!!

I tried to stop it…really, I did.

“I don’t discuss religion.” I said.

Next door neighbor said…

“That’s because you haven’t found God.”

Jesus, Joseph and fucking Mary…guess they were on that fucking keychain I lost.

Oops.

“You need to pray” he said

“Yeah and you need another $20 bag…the point?”

“India you are so fucking tormented.”

“And?”

“You don’t have God in your heart.” He said

The fires of hell opened up and sucked him down like a little bitch.

“Don’t you tell me who MY God is, where MY heart is…you have absolutely NO fucking idea.”

“You need to read the Bible.”

“Yeah and you need another $20 bag…the point?”

Redundant…yes, I know.

Fucking drug addicts…I always have to repeat myself.

Waste of my time and God’s too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I need to move to LA. The only fun people we have in RI are the bus drivers. Seriously.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

And, happy birthday!!!!

9:03 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Lol...first trip over. Mindy sent us to say Happy Birthday, so Happy Birthday!
Beyond that, I love the initiation post here...lol. Good point. I probably shouldn't be laughing, but I am. I hate people pushing their religion on me & have found that getting up & doing something actually seems to be more effective than praying.

11:04 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

The bus drivers are pretty fucking intresting here...not in a fun way. There is always the video connected directly to the LAPD. It makes for a peaceful ride.

Thanks for the HB brad.

Skinny...
I think you're right...hmmmm....were you discussing religion? Ok...you did it much better than my next door neighbor and I agree with you....which is rare. Thanks for the BD wish. I appreciate it.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home