Thursday, July 12, 2007

And the night got worse after this…


That window has been rotten every since I moved in here so I’m not surprised that someone leaned against it and the wood gave way.

The problem about it was is that no one seemed to care but me.

What proceeded after that is so bad I can’t even post it.

I always think that people are kind. I think I’ve learned for the last time that most people are not.

I know I’ll always have a kind heart, no one can change that but I refuse to let people take advantage of me anymore.

Especially my landlord. I called him about the window. He claimed that rotten window that he’s been promising to fix for years shouldn’t have broken with someone just sitting in front of it leaning on it.

Shit, if I looked at the fucking thing wrong I was afraid it would collapse.

He said it wasn’t his problem and I would have to have it fixed myself.

I told him “Sure, I’ll call a professional to come over and look at it but if he says the wood is rotten, like I know it is, your paying for the charge for him to come and look at it and pay for it to be fixed.”

He said “I’ll be over in ten minutes.”

Yeah…you bet your ass you will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

That Bastard.

3:14 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

yup and it was very clear as he put plywood over the broked window that it will stay there until i move. i reallly did try to be a bitch about it but i'm about as bitchy as a pink teddy bear on valentine's day.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

Well...good luck with getting it worked out.

You could always spray paint something on the street side...something catchy like my,

"My landlord puts the F.U. in follow up".

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home