Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The TV Junkie has left the building…

Or got a job.

A girl that looked forward to Sunday nights because “Rock of Love” was on (I know I’m sick) now doesn’t turn on the TV until 9 or 10pm…sometimes not at all.

The TV has always been my best friend or favorite addiction…I still can’t decide.

Now I see it as someone else living life and my ass watching it.

I guess I figured this out on my two hour ride home tonight. This came into play because I realized I’ve been dead for the last six months and TV was all I had.

Now I can’t wrap my mind around the real world. Ahhh..."The Real World"........focus India...focus. Heh.

This job is kicking my ass because I have no idea what I’m doing and I have no idea what questions to ask because I don’t know what I’m doing.

And I’m bored. My first day there was crazy and now it’s just another paycheck. That was my last job and I do not want to repeat that one.

No one is explaining anything and I find it more tiring than being insanely busy.

Yeah…I know, I have to speak up and I plan to tomorrow.

But for now I think I need a little fix…the finale of “Top Chef.” Woo Hoo!!!

I need TV...or a smoke...hmmm...maybe one more glass of wine.

Fuck, I'm more fucked up than I thought. Damn!

2 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

I was kind of annoyed that that arrogant Hung guy won.

11:52 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I was pissed!!! Didn't want him to win.

"Hung guy"....heh.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home