Thursday, September 20, 2007

I’m not sure if I’m happy or sad


I will never see this view again…unless I chose to. It gave me grief and it also got me my new job.

Things just fall into place sometimes.

Who fucking knows and guessing is pointless.

It’s 3:30am here and no one is up to talk to and I’m so fucking excited I just can’t stand it.

I fucking did it.

I was two months away from folding my cards and moving back to Texas.

To me that is failure. Tail between my legs, head bowed…broken.

For some reason I had to prove…something.

I still have no idea what that is but I think I’m getting closer to finding out.

2 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

yay! i'm glad you're staying. (if i have to live in socal, nobody else should escape either.)

congratulations, too.

9:00 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Thanks grumble!!!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home