Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our office party is on December 20th.

I guess it’s a really big deal. “White Elephant” presents along with “Secret Santa.” The topper was today.

The president’s assistant sent out and email that said…

“Tell me something that no one knows about you or no one would expect it would be you. It’s for a game at the Xmas party.”

I already knew what my response was…I just needed to know the realm of which it would be used.

I had to go and ask her what the game was.

She collects the responses and prints them out and everyone has to figure out which person said which comment.

She gave me last years list and the only one that stuck out in my mind was…

“I was caught in a buffalo stampede.”

Heh. I still have to ask that guy “How?”

I also had to ask her “No one is easily offended here right?” Even if I tell something a little freaky?” She said “No, I’m sure they asked you on your interview if you could accept this kind of working environment.”

“Yeah…both interviews.”

“Everything is freaky here…it’s our working environment.”

So I went with my initial response.

“I once dated a guy that use to secretly wear women lingerie under his clothes.”

She sits a few cubes down from my office…as soon as I hit send I heard her scream…

“OH YEAH! THAT’S FABOULOUS! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!”

I walked out and said “Ya like that one?”

“Oh India you have no idea.”

Let’s see if I can beat the buffalo stampede comment.

Doubtful.

By the way my second choice was…

“I’m a kindergarten drop out.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Second guessed the rant from the other day, eh?

I'm still glad you got your Mac.

6:48 AM  
Blogger nataS said...

interesting game they play on your job.

they have games on my job too.

mind games.

3:47 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

thanks brad...i appreciate that.

hey natas...i never said that wouldn't be the second game.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was definitely my favorite. I think now that we've bonded, however, you can call me Mandy. The CEO's assistant sounds so ... so ... so sucky.
:)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home