Saturday, November 17, 2007

Don’t blame my Mac…

It seems my family is frustrated with my purchase.

It has finally come out after almost a year.

My mother told me last night that my brother was disappointed how I choose to use the money that he sent me last Christmas.

It was a fucking Christmas present. Guess I should have checked how to use it before I bought this baby and I kicked in $300.

My sister confirmed tonight that my brother had said he was disappointed in me.

For fucking what? You send me money for fucking Christmas and I have to spend it by your standards?

That’s not a fucking Christmas present.

Last night was pretty bad with my mom telling me this shit but tonight was worse.

My sister was brutal.

Nothing like a good bashing on a Friday night.

To break it down…my family thinks I’m shit.

It’s cool with me but I can’t say it doesn’t hurt.

THISISHOWBADMYNIGHTWENT

5 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

i'm sorry. that must suck. family doesn't mean much to me, but if it does mean something to you then it's gotta hurt when they treat you that way.

look at it my way. your family is just a bunch of people you were forced to grow up around. you didn't choose them. some people are lucky enough to have a family they really love, but not all of us. that's why we have friends. we can CHOOSE them.

what the hell is wrong with buying a computer? seems like a bloody sensible purchase to me. would he prefer you bought a bunch of shoes?

well, if it's any consolation, my friday night didn't go too great either. i went go karting, which is fun, until you crash and bruise the hell out of all your ribs on one side. not fun to move now! or breathe. fuckin' ow.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Tis the season...

...and this post just reminded me why I'd rather spend it alone.

7:16 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i do love my family but they just don't understand me and that's something i have to accept.

i think they didn't mind me buying a computer but i think they were a little pissed that it was better than all of theirs combined. cheaper isn't always better.

sorry about the go karting crash. i hope you had fun before it happened.

brad...you always have wifey...your lucky.

9:53 PM  
Blogger gina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 PM  
Blogger innervate said...

"To break it down…my family thinks I’m shit."

sorry for intruding, but that completely sucks. Made me sad for you. Hang in there.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home