Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is the first time I called 911…in my life.

I have lived next door to Chris for over two years. Lately…it’s been strange. I think drugs would be a factor.

I don’t care if people blare their music during the night but this shit has gotten out of control. This has been going on for a year. Can you imagine hearing Jessica Simson 13 times in a row…yes I started counting.

I was just trying to watch TV in my living room. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I walked next door and saw him through his kitchen window…dancing. I tapped on the window. He looked at me and I said “Chris, can you please turn the music down.”

“FUCK YOU! You always bitch about this.”

“I’m just trying to watch TV.”

All the sudden his front door opened. He was in my face and grabbed my arms and lifted me off the ground. “YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU ALWAYS HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.”

“Let go of me…all I asked was turn the fucking music down.”

He let go of me…then full palm pushed me in the chest.

“DON’T EVER TOUCH ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. Chris this is 911 material.”

“Fuck you.”

I walked back in my house picked up the phone and called 911. I hung up before it even rang. Two seconds later my phone rang…”Did you just call?”

“Yes. But I thought it wasn’t that big of a deal so I hung up. I don’t want someone to be in trouble or arrested.”

“Can you tell me what happened?”

I recapped.

“We are sending a squad car out.”

“I really don’t think that necessary.”

“Yes…I think it is.”

Five minutes later two Glendale policemen were at my front door.

Funny thing is…Chris knew I was serious when I didn’t even know I was. They caught him walking out of his house.

They told him to go back in his house and they would be back after they talked to me.

Those cops were cool.

I told “Cop Smith” I wanted to punch him in the face.

“You had every right to...it is self defense. If this happens again he will go to jail. You should have called us sooner. I know he’s been drinking and yes…drugs are probably a factor…I could see that right off.”

I feel bad for calling 911.

Why?

Someone abuses me and I feel bad.

I’ve never understood that about myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

That guy sounds scary. You did the right thing. It IS a big deal.

Nobody should treat anybody else that way and get away with it.

9:04 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

he was pretty fucking scary. speed is not a good drug.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home