Saturday, March 01, 2008

Once again...


Saturday morning, I was up at 7am.

Why?

Can you fucking guess?

This part is not supposed to be in the timing belt chamber…but it was. Hence my car not starting, like it should.

I knew something was wrong with it. It just wouldn’t start sometimes and I took it back weekend before last.

The “Mechanics” cleared it.

“We don’t see a problem, India.”

Well…now you have a serious problem.

Today at “Pep Boys” was…

Me losing my mind.

You can push me, shove me, beat me and push me again. Once I hit that breaking point…you’re fucked.

Key…ignition…start…simple.

The one fucking thing that I could have not spent $500 on was the one thing that almost blew my engine.

Timing belt. The water pump incident of 2007 called for a new timing belt. This is a good choice on a normal realm. I am not normal realm…obviously.

They fucked up, basically.

And I’m fucking pissed, basically.

Why ask why…fix my fuckinggodamnmotherfuckingcar.

Now.

FUCK…FUCKFUCKFUCK…FUCK!

Better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home