Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It’s hard to see…the mouse…


A new friend...and I have to give him credit, considering I have a pit bull that wants to seek and destroy.

This little guy was small and I don’t want to see any more mice blood shed…so I devised a plan.

A plastic zip up bag that a comforter came in. I knew the trail in the kitchen where the little guy traveled and I put some peanut butter on a little bread, left the zipper open just enough and sure enough he went in and couldn’t get out.

Anyone that looks at the picture and thinks he’s suffocating is wrong.

I put a little blanket in it and some water. I kind of want to keep him but (Mindy stop) I know I can’t.

I put him outside with the zipper open and food and water.

He’ll do fine…I’ll probably see him tomorrow.

That is…if Sacha doesn’t see him first.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

oh india, only you would provide food and water for a mouse.

6:35 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i just wanted to give the little guy a fighting chance.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home