Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Orange Teddy found decapitated…News at 11...


Actually, I gave it to Sash, I forgot how much she likes to rip stuff animal’s heads off. DD gave me so many in guilt that I thought we could all have fun I can't believe Ripley actually joined in.

Sasha does have cancer. How I hate typing that.

What she has is manageable, depending on how she deals with the treatments. This consists of taking certain ml’s of blood depending on body weight and then letting her blood replenish.

Her first treatment will be day after tomorrow and every Saturday for a month a PCV test to average how many red T cells are in her system. Then they can gauge how often she has to have blood taken.

The Doc told me in a couple of months they will know how often she will have to go in.

This treatment will be for the rest of her life.

But in the mean time…we can rip MANY stuffed animals to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home