Saturday, May 31, 2008

I fucking screamed all the way home…

FUCK.FUCK.FUCK

What. Is. The. Fucking. Problem?

Motherfucker…everyone is a motherfucker!!!

It’s making me fucking sick.

I had a flat on Thursday…surprised? I wasn’t.

After AAA came with an air can and filled it I drove to a gas station to have it fixed. There was a screw in it. Two minutes and he fixed it.

I just thought that, since he was a mechanic I would describe the problems with my car.

He knew two causes:

Fuel pump relay…$32.00

Air mass fucking indicator or some shit like that. It has a price tag of $700.

Guess what? It’s fucking neither.

Waited two days for the dealer part and picked it up today seventeen miles away in a car that…might want to go there. We never know…The Monster is “special.”

Replaced the relay in the parking lot. I was soooooo excited. I know better…because dark just doesn’t brush off that easy.

Wouldn’t start. Was I surprised? Actually, I was. Call me naive. Hell, I thought a Unicorn would appear when it fired up.

The bummer is when you buy a part and put it in you can’t return it…add that $32.59 to almost three grand…give or take a penny.

So I walked back in…you know, since I was there, and asked John my friendly 6’7 parts guy…

“Is there ANYTHING else it could be?

Seems John is a mechanic…he came out to my car and unplugged the air mass….whatever the fuck it’s called. He said if it runs bad with it connected and you unplug it and it runs fine with it disconnected then that is your problem.

Guess what children?

Didn’t run fine either way.

Now am I surprised? No.

For everyone out there saying…“Buy an new car!” Fuck off…if I had the money, I would.

Or maybe I wouldn’t. Now The Monster has become a puzzle and for all humanity I want to find out what the FUCK is wrong with it.

I had such high hopes for today...silly me…darkness ensues.

I'm fucking beside my self...I'm so fucking angry...I hate this part of me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I just found out I need new tires, in addition to an overdue tranny replacement/rebuild, an overdue engine rebuild/overhaul, new brake lines...and then there's the rust that's taking over. I can't afford a new (used) car, either. Hey, maybe we can hitchhike together. ;)

5:52 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Doesn't it suck James! I hate it but I so love having a car. We just have to find a way to make it work. How...I don't know.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home