Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not the actual car...


Glimmer of hope. Interesting…on so many realms.

My Monster car…oh how I love it but it is still failing to give me the confidence that I need to fucking start it.

I talked to my Mom and on Mother’s Day my family hung out and discussed what would be done with my grandparent’s possessions since they have passed.

My Paw Paw’s car came up and my family wants to send it to me.

94 Ford Taurus with 36,000 miles on it. 36,000 miles...you're kidding me. Air conditioning…heat…oil changed when it should. My grandfather took very good care of his cars.

My Monster is, before my eyes, falling apart…but oh how I love it.

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday on an enormous Chevy truck that said “I’d rather push a Chevy than drive a Ford.”

He must have gone to fucking Harvard to be such a moron.

All of this makes no sense…I love the Monster and I don’t want to give it up but the Ford is kind of cute in a Ford kind of way.

Air conditioning? Are you fucking kidding me? Fabulous…I haven’t had that in years.

I’m sold.

1 Comments:

Blogger nataS said...

Zoom Zoom Zoom.

Go for dependability...even if it's a Ford.

It's Ok. I drive a Ford...truck.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home