Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don’t try to make me feel stupid…really…don’t.

I got a royal ass reaming at work today…in front of co-workers.

I actually took a different route than I would have taken to solve a problem and it blew up in my face and got people in trouble that didn’t deserve it.

Two quotes from my boss will never leave my mind.

“Learn faster” and “Read a book on it”.

Translation to me…you’re stupid.

I haven't been that fucking angry in a very long time.

Hit me in the face…beat me…scream at me for hours…I have a high tolerance for that.

I do not, however have any tolerance for a person intentionally trying to make me look stupid or feel stupid. It’s just one of my pet peeves. Call me silly…or stupid.

The one problem with the whole issue is I was blamed for something I tried to correct. I tried and tried for information and was never given enough…forgotten about…dismissed.

I guess a person can try so hard that they are considered stupid.

I didn’t know that until today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I didn't realize we worked at the same office.

1:54 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

we had coffee yesterday...don't you remember?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home