Thursday, January 29, 2009

There is a house…

On the worst corner and it’s for rent. It’s been vacant for around 3 months.

I’ve been looking to get out of speed freak nation for quite some time.

I think it’s waiting for me. I guess I’ll have to stop tomorrow and get the number and at least give it a shot.

I don’t want to move but the next door side show is out of control and it will only progress…this I know from experience.

Change is hard for me but, as hard as it is, it’s time to move on.

i fucking hate it when i have no control over a situation.

i can't control someone else being on drugs and infringing on my life...but i can change it.

So I guess that is control.

I've got to get the fuck out of here.

It's only a matter of time that I will be put in a situation that I was never meant to be in.

I've learned...you never know what a drug addict will do.

I can say...guessing will drive a person insane.

I don't want to do that anymore.

I did it with DD...I don't need it from my next door neighbor.

But hey...it's all in a days work.

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home