Thursday, May 07, 2009

I talked to my brother last night…

I haven’t talked to him in months.

The phone number said unknown but I decided to answer it anyway.

A voice I’ve missed for so long.

Him and I…should have been twins.

We have been going through the same feelings at the same time through our whole lifes.

Fucking tired of life, tired of bullshit and being silent all at the same time.

Voicing our sensitivity is becoming a hindrance to our life.

We worry…we think too much, issues always there…when there are really none.

We never want to hurt anyone but we feel as if we do...daily.

We are the people no one ever sees.

We care about every thing…everyone…In a world where no one does.

We are the bizarre.

I actually prefer it, as painful as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home