Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spark Plugs…


The smallest things are missed.

The Monster probably has a blown piston…BUT I’m still not sure.

I know too much about cars for a chick.

10 fucking mechanics and 1,000 dollars later…not ONE motherfucker pulled a spark plug…you know…just to check.

I have to say that I failed at that because that should have been one of the first things I should have done.

Five year old spark plugs don’t work so well but not oil, coolant or charcoal on the plugs.

I feel stupid because I knew it was simple but I didn’t think that simple.

Don’t get me wrong The Monster is still fucked up but that was a major 4-cylinder duh.

The Rodeo is a mystery.

Oh but how I love it.

It’s my mission to figure it out whether it is a cracked head or a blown piston.

Which I think it’s neither.

The car baffles me.

And I’m surprised how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home