Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life is amazing…

I just wish it wasn’t so loud…or bright.

People walk through this life not noticing anything.

I however, am memorized.

A simple leaf blowing in the wind.

Ahhh…overcast and crows fighting. The dog park and hearing the love and admiration of a person with their dog.

The butterflies that hang out around my office.

The smell of bbq on my ride home.

Did you ever notice that pigeons fly around in flocks several circles and then land on a billboard or an electric line? They really aren’t flying rats they’re just a little slow.

Just like me.

Sometimes I wish I didn’t notice all this stuff.

It’s too bright…too loud…too much.

Sometimes I wish it would just stop.

But it doesn’t…nor do I want it to.

I just wish I could turn down the volume.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

It takes a special person to notice/appreciate those types of things.

I agree, pigeons, get a bad rap. They are just trying to fit in. Also, they are nicer to look at than a rat.

8:34 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I once saw a pigeon with a club foot. It was round and so perfect...like a stack of dimes. I was at the beach at an outside restaurant. I was feeding him my fries.

I will never forget that bird. He owned the place. A pigeon with attitude.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

:)

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Pife said...

I am not kidding when I tell you that Veronica and I saw a club footed pigeon at the beach a couple of weeks ago! Maybe it was the same one.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home