Thursday, August 20, 2009

“Pussy Power”


These two words were introduced to me the other night.

I’ve heard them…do I know what they mean? No.

It was explained to me by a guy. I still had no fucking clue.

So I called a friend…a girl friend. She confirmed she knew exactly what it meant.

Male point of these words:
Him: You have a pussy, which means you have the power.
Me: How does that give me power?
Him: Because you have it.
Me: Do I have to go naked through the streets to have that power?
Him: No…you don’t understand. No, you really do you are just playing stupid.
Me: I wish. Explain it to me.
Him: You have it and men want it.
Me: yeah…so.
Him: You really don’t understand do you?
Me: No.
Him: It’s the power of manipulation.
Me: How?
Him: Because women can take a guy for everything he’s worth.
Me: I don’t do that.
Him: But you can.
Me: Why would I want to?
Him: Because you have that power.
Me: Sounds like a pretty bad power.
Him: Let me ask you a question? How many guys lust over girls?
Me: All men lust over girls.
Him: How many girls lust over men.
Me: Some.
Him: Exactly.
Me: I still don’t understand (now I’m feeling really stupid).
Him: Females have the power of the pussy because they can pick and chose…we however do not.
Me: I beg to differ…there are a lot of men that have women hanging all over them. They have the power of the penis.
Him: Good point but with the power of the pussy there comes the one factor that women do manipulation. Men don’t think that far ahead. Women…plan.
Me: Like free drinks?
Him: Yes and meals and free rent and I can go on and on but you just don’t get it do you?
Me: Nope.

And I really didn’t...still don't really.

So I called a friend.

Basically she told me the same thing. There was on difference though…

Friend: Haven’t you ever been to a bar and looked around the club and had your choice of men?
Me: Never noticed. Thought some guys were hot. That’s about it.
Friend: You didn’t know you had it obviously.
Me: Shit.

And I will say SHIT on more time because I just don’t have it. Which I think is a good thing and now that I know what it means…a bad thing.

I was embarrassed in a bar when a guy bought me a drink.

I was the wallflower for most of the time and when I was the Diva that’s all I was.

The only thing I expected from a guy was to like me the way I like him. That never happened.

I’ve heard the stories that men tell and it’s amazing to me what women have done to them.

Don’t get me wrong…I’m no angel I’ve done my share of bad to both genders.

But I’ve known a lot of strippers and rockers and the story I think plays both ways.

Do I think that women have more power…of course. It’s not because of the pussy though.

But I guess basically prostitution proves me wrong. Because if you are using the goods for drinks, dinner and a good time on him…isn’t that what it is?

You don’t have to walk the streets for that…you just have to walk into a bar.

That’s all I get from those to conversations.

I still have no fucking idea how to use the “Power” nor do I want to.

On a side note:

Before I posted this I wanted to find a funny picture. They actually make jewlery, t-shirts, underware…etc. and so many other things…uh yeah. FOR the pussy power. How many times can i say that in one post. Honestly it's the few keys that still work on my keyboard.

I looked up all words that I could use for the penis combined with power…you guys are fucked. Men got nada. Not even a t-shirt saying "I went through the Pussy Power and only got a crappy t-shirt"

I kind of think that’s unfair.

Because doesn’t pussy power mean they want?

Oh fuck there I go again. They will give it to you for a price. What that is I guess men don't know.

I have to side with the men on this one. As shitty as they can be sometimes.

But aren't we all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Everyday the neighbor's male cat comes creeping over to my house and everyday my female cat beats the sh!t out of him. It doesn't stop him from coming back for more. I guess my cat has the 'pussy power'.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous james said...

"The only thing I expected from a guy was to like me the way I like him. That never happened." ...I hear you.

Having just been dumped by my girlfriend, I'd really like to get one of those "I went through the Pussy Power and only got a crappy t-shirt" t-shirts. But I'd never wear it. I'm just not like that.

But women do have more choice. It's been that way since we were cavemen, er, cavepeople. Guys were always competing over girls. But the only thing I expected from a girl was to like me the way I like her. That never happened.

Ah well.

J.

3:21 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Yes Dee...it seems your cat does have the pussy power. In full force. I wish I was your cat.

2:41 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Ahhh james...we have the same perception of how it should be. I have to disagree with "women do have more choice." At least not for me. I don't see it.

It's meeting some one and it clicks. Other than that I have no clue. Hence...no pussy power.

I'm sorry about your girlfriend...er...ex-girlfriend. But if she dumped you it's her loss and I know that.

You can do better.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

The term is kinda silly..."pussy power"..are you serious? Would you put that on a resume or in a letter of recommendation? I type 70 WPM, I'm able to meet demanding deadlines, and possess exceptional 'pussy power'. Ridiculous.

P.S. My cat is not to be envied. The poor sweetie is cross-eyed and has half an ear. ;)

8:29 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Ah Dee...you are my kind of person. I have one dog that chases her tail and when she gets it she starts over. Poor thing...she's just a bit slow.

The other dog...she's disabled but is the highest form of a princess. Actually, she's kind of a bitch...but one blink of her blonde eye lashes and all is forgiven.

So I guess it really isn't pussy power...it's just plan power...and I think It's the power of manipulation.

I've come to realize after that post that body parts have nothing to do with it.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Aw, I bet your pets are sweet.
Of course, I meant the term is ridiculous, not you or what you think. I understand completely. When I first encountered the concept, I didn't know what the hell the woman was talking about. 'You got it, use it, Girl!'
I didn't get it either.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Women do have power, we mess up when we confuse lust with love. The goal for men is to get that pooonay eventually. I learned that the more you make him wait, the more you see how he truly feels about you. Most men are doggs and they have many different ways to convince women that they really like them, when in fact their just waiting to get that sweet thang. Now thats manipulation!!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet
jordans for sale
jordans
michael kors handbags
jordan shoes
coach outlet
jordan 4
replica watches
kobe shoes 11
nike uk
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
nike factory outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap jerseys
nike free run
true religion
cheap oakleys
coach factory outlet
michael kors canada
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
ghd hair straighteners
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy
mont blanc pens
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas ultra boost
designer handbags
cheap toms shoes
replica watches
asics shoes
michael kors outlet
20166.29wengdongdong

1:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0728

tory burch handbags
nike factory
jordan shoes
nike requin pas cher
ugg boots clearance
nike chaussure femme
kate spade outlet online
canada goose outlet
nike huarache femme
ugg boots on sale 70% off






8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home