Friday, December 04, 2009

I'm silenty screaming....

I just realized that.

I kinda cried today. That's called a few tears...wipe um off and you are good to go, fling...

but I'm going no where.

Ya see...I can't scream. No one understands that. I had to fight, I had to stand up and take the punches and the words.

No on can understand what I've been through, nor do i expect them to. We all have our own battle.

Like Mrs. Williams...from a credit department that called me this morning. She woke me up at around 8:30.

I actually answered the phone a couple of weeks ago from her and wrote her phone number down...told her I got laid of...blablabla.

Wow...she was picture perfect this morning. She asked me about the 39.00 I owed. I told her I just got my first unemployment check...I said that she was on a long line of people i have to pay and I said I don't have time for this right now and I hung up.

she called back...and said "bitch" and then she hung up. Some one I don't know and has no idea who or what I've been through.

Vodka and coke...sorry...diet pepsi, insued...

I don't call people names or label them.

I guess most people feel they have the right to.

Don't people understand that one word can crush a person.

One word brought him back to my mind.

I'm just a worthless bitch. I'am so stupid...can't you do any thing right...fucking cunt. fucking whore.

All in a days work right? She needs to find a new job because they are never seeing that $39.

More bees with honey...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home