Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I don't like bad authority...

That have no right to have the power. I basically told my health professor to fuck off. Okay...I wish I would have said go fuck your self but what came out was...

"This class is a waste of my time and so are you."

Shit.

I admit I've missed classes. Three and then two more when I got the Flu. She dropped me with out contacting me. So when she called roll and I wasn't on it she said "Did I miss some one?"

"Yes."

"Your name is?"

"India Felix."

"See me after class."

That's when I exploded. The sister hasn't taught shit. I actually wait for some thing to happen in that class. It doesn't happen. Every one stands in line "against the wall, please" for her to check home work. That class is an hour and twenty minutes of standing in line.

It was a waste of my time. It was also heart wrenching to watch some one just collecting a pay check and not teaching any one.

I was so upset after that, I went to the health center on campus. Some one told me that they have therapists.

Big mistake. HUGE.

I walked in an asked for help. She was sweet but she told me to walk in her office and she will pray for me. Are you serious?

She was. You know what she told me?

"If you accept God in your life every thing will be better."

"What?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home