Thursday, October 07, 2010

I don't want to quit school...

but most of my classes are fucking ZZZzzz. I think I underestimated myself. Where is the challenge? I thought I was fucking stupid...guess not.

I took a health test (couldn't afford the book) I got a C. Some of the people in my class that had the book failed.

My SavandServ Culinary class...I was pissed that I got a 91 on the first test...I thought I aced it but I realized there were a few that failed it.

I don't think I'm doing to bad. Not to knock down other people but coming from a place where I think I'm really fucking stupid it makes me feel even with the masses...if that makes sense.

I like school...to a point. It's weird.

I'm buried in debt...again. What's fucking new. Does any one hear the shovel covering my grave?

But guess what? Knowledge is power.

I can't go down with out a fight...I want to be a chef.

1 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

Just focus on the fact that when you're a chef you'll be able to pay off that debt. And nice job on the test results! :)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home