Monday, October 18, 2010

People always blame other people...

when they have no one else to blame.

I knew there was some thing wrong with my room mate. I can donk, donk, donk, donk some one in the head for days. It's my job to get to the truth. He finally cracked. He's been on Lexapro for several months. He lost his insurance when he got laid off in August. He told me he was cutting them down....didn't need them any more.

Nope. He lied. $157 bucks a bottle.

And I'm the fucking night mare? I'm the fucking drunk? I'm the one that is verbally abusive?

No. Once he told me that it all made sense. I thought I was being a bitch but I was fighting for the truth and I got it.

Can some one speak the truth before shit gets ugly?

If he just told me it would have all made sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home