Monday, November 01, 2010

Suppression...

I do it so well. If I remember all the things he did to me I would probably lose my mind. The seconds are coming back.

It was a black knife...a five inch blade. Not scary on a normal person. It scared the fuck out of me with it in HIS hands.

He told me he could gut me and the girls with out even thinking about it.

I didn't sleep that night.

I realize I've lost a lot of sleep. I still can't sleep.

He's always there. One eye open, one eye open, one eye open.

People keep telling me to get over it. I wish it was that simple. It's not.

I will always look over my shoulder because he just might be there with a knife or a gun. He told me so many times that he wanted to see me dead.

Funny thing is...I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home