Saturday, February 05, 2011

I saw the red flags...

but I didn't wanna see the red. He was nice on the phone. He lives in Long Beach and said he would drive here and rent a hotel room in between because he has had two DUI's. FLAG ONE.

He said "You can stay at the hotel if you want...I don't want to make you uncomfortable." FLAG TWO

I went any way...Hey people are weird...we all are.

We met at a bar that had pool tables. I love to play pool. He asked me if I played. I said yes. He told me he sucked but he would play any way. Guess what...he knew french English on a cue ball. FLAG THREE.

I said "Man, you're lying to me. You know how to play pool." FLAG FOUR "No I don't."

He beat me three times. I'm cool with that but he was jumping up and down when he won. Weird. Who make's a girl feel embarrassed when I was saying "nice shot."

He went to the bathroom and guys at the other table were talking to me. "Who is that guy?" FLAG FIVE.

I said "First date." They laughed. Those guys were cool...I think they saw he was a prick.

I was done. I wanted food...damn I still haven't eaten.

I walked four blocks to my car and I got home.

I like to pay for half the date because it gives me the the same upper hand as a man.

When he said "I got it Princess."

Really?

I don't know where to begin or end this post.

All I can say is it was on fucked up date that makes me want to be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home