Friday, January 21, 2011

I think he was here again...

Sasha went insane this morning. Barking, relentlessly. He's coming after me. I did't see him but I have that feeling.

He wants me dead. I don't use that term lightly. I just want him to leave me alone. He won't.

I'm thinking about nailing my window shut again.

Some thing is wrong and when that happens he comes after me.

I have my grandmother's wood rolling pin next to my bed.

Vance, it's over. Leave me alone.

Guess that's not going to happen until he kills me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous james said...

I know the idea of doing it scares you, and I truly understand why... but I honestly think you should talk to the cops and tell them everything he's done over the years, and that now he's back to harass you and make you feel threatened (directly or indirectly; it doesn't matter). Ask to talk to a female cop, if possible. Get someone to go with you.

Don't let Vance convince you that you're powerless.

11:40 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

if i give his name to a cop and they find him and question him it makes it worse. It makes him worse.

Domestic violence is weird. What am I gonna do? If I call the police...really? He'll come after me. Restraining order...heh. I don't even know where he lives...but he knows where I live. That would just piss him the fuck off. That is one thing I do not want to do.

I'm not powerless by him but he doesn't make life easy.

3:21 AM  
Anonymous james said...

Yeah, damn... I figured that would be the case. In fact I think we talked about this once long ago... I just wish he would crawl back under his rock and leave you the fuck alone.

1:29 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

It makes my heart hurt that he is broken. I just hope he doesn't hurt me or any one else.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home