Saturday, June 18, 2011

A friend of mine said "You always say you are such a good person...

but you're not."

Okay then. I would not say this to any one. Does that make me a bad person?

I know EVERYONE's bullshit because I am the sounding board. How I got this job I do not know. Maybe it's my penance for talking about DD for all those years. I accept this but it wears on a person.

I take every ones poison in. All their tears, sorrow, regret, anger, pain, happiness, achievements, love, boyfriends/girlfriends, break-ups, family problems, car problems, fridge problems, washer or dryer problems...get my point yet?

I roll all of those into a lovely ball and put them in a special place in my heart.

However, When I get pissy...people don't understand.

This is what I've concluded. I will continue to sit as a wall flower and listen but you better watch out because this wall flower can explode like 1970's wall paper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ekasutriana said...

every human being has a good side and bad side, I am sure you are good people and beautiful

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home