Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I have my issues...

But don't use them against me because you will lose.

My roommate came in to my room the other night at 2:30am and asked if i wanted to hang out. Sure...I guess. Him toting an 18 pack didn't look good. After 15 beers I was nailed to the cross. "Its' always about you, India!" "I don't understand, Robert. Tell me what I'm doing wrong." He wouldn't answer me. I hung my head at took the last hour and didn't say a word. I don't like to fight any more it's useless.

He apologized the next day and it was all good...for about three days.

Three days of me thinking about all the things he said to me and the things Vance said.

I exploded into a million pieces.

He blamed it all on me. "You are the one that makes me this way."

Nope.

I wish I just would have punched a wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home