Wednesday, May 23, 2012

i'm so fucking sick of this shit...

If I hear get over it one more time i'm going to blow my fucking brains out. Who"s here at 3:07am every night? Me. I wake up in a sweat. It's the night he actually let me go to sleep. He was standing in front of me and the clock was on the wall above his head. 3:07am. Three hours later..."Get up bitch and take me to work." The one thing that people on the out side don't understand is the threat of a person telling you that he will kill your dogs when you are at work if you even think about leaving him. After I kicked him out I nailed windows shut. That was so stupid because he just broke through the glass. People didn't know my day to day. I hid it from every one. I told them the top layer. The worst is in my nightmares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home