Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I signed up for a free online dating website....bad choice.

Not like I was going to go on a date I just wanted to talk. Now it's become a mission to see what kind of assholes are really out there. This could be a book. I got the creepers first. This is the normal penis pictures. Wow...surprise. My response is the same...is that all you got? Guys that pretend to be nice. The kind of guy that looks sweet on the outside but has banged all of his friends girlfriends. Old musicians that pose with the 10 guitars that was his dream but still tries to look cool. A guy that probably just got dumped and if you say some random comment he goes ballistic. He threatened to kill me with a 9MM. So scary. Please. I could live on Mars for all he knows. At least he vented. The Professor. He was an odd one. Maybe six sentences back and forth. Last message from him "1) why does it take you 2 hours to reply to my message??" This is when I become a bitch. My response: "Maybe because you are not my 1) fucking priority." Then there are the "others." This is where I fit in. Tattoos, piercings, long beards and a threat to society, so people think. They just want to talk some times. I learned very young that beautiful is the best. I'm glad I was ugly because I'm not rotten inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home