Sunday, February 12, 2006

Saturday now Sunday

My morning…

Let’s see. I stayed up until the sun came up. So did I have an all nighter or an early morning? Love those mornings. Hate them too. Slept for 4 hours and then decided to go shopping. With my budget not a good idea but got some bargains. 2 purses and 2 pairs of shoes for $12 at Out of the Closet. Right in my price range. One of the purses by the way is fabulous!

Since I was off work decided to actually do stuff today and I succeeded. I went shopping as you know, then off to the salon because he fucked up my hair and I had to have him fix it. I felt bad that I didn’t tip him but my friend M said that you don’t do that if they fuck it up in the first place. Then to Trader Joe’s for my 1.99 wine and some food. Next was getting my pictures on CD. Then a CRAZY car wash. I thought it would be like my childhood car washes. I was oh so excited. It wasn’t. Little robot things spray shit all over my car. At least I know it doesn’t leak now. My old car did. I paid $7 for a wash and wax and it still looks like shit. Oh well…it was kind of fun. I think the old ones are better with the big swirley round things that drop down. That’s what I expected. Car is still dirty. I guess as my grandma use to say I have to put some elbow grease into it after a year of not washing it I should. Yes, I haven’t washed my car in a year…get over it.

I got back from my big adventure and believe me it is for me. I rarely have good days. Now they are getting better. My ex seems to have an “India is having a good day radar”. I got a phone call from him. Just to yell at me and be the ass that he is. Ok enough about that.

Last night my computer had a mental break down (yes we do belong together) and I was unable to post the above so that was my Friday. It's Saturday now, well really Sunday but I'm behind. So you still have one more day to read...get ready it might be very exciting. About as exciting as the morgue. Actually, I think the morgue might be interesting.

My morning…(Saturday)
I woke up early which is surprising since I stayed up so late. I called my friend M and she had friends over. She said she would call back. So I was lying in bed watching 4 wedding and a funeral. I have to post this poem that’s on it. So pretty.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone.
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.
Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He is Dead,
Put crépe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.
He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song,
I thought that love would last forever: 'I was wrong'
The stars are not wanted now, put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Didn’t do much more that talk to M all day. Always fun. She’s so funny. She left me a message yesterday morning and her cell phone didn’t turn off when she shut it. It was about 5 mins long. It was 5 mins into M’s world with her son J. It was almost like I was there. 2500 miles away and I saw her world for 5 mins though a phone. It was so sweet. I miss my best friend.
That was my yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

that is so sweet.. yes, me trying and begging to get my son to eat, and failing.. again. oh well. i guess it's peanut butter forever!!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home