Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I was going to ask if anyone wanted Smores...




But this shit has gotten serious.

I took the first picture at about 3pm today and I just took the second one…both from my street.

To say the least it’s a little freaky in my neighborhood. It’s like a drive in movie but no ones in cars and there is no screen, just the hills on fire. Everyone is standing out on the sidewalk just watching to see how close the fire can get.

It's a little tense here and I just heard on the news that when the police were trying to evacuate people really close to the fire they had to clear out “lookie loos” (yes this was the term they used on the news).

People here actually drove towards he fire to see what was happening.

Huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i saw it on the late late news (couldn't sleep again!) and they showed my old neighborhood and also paige's street. crazy!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

I WAS THERE!

check your e-mail...

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home