Monday, June 18, 2007

I picked up a paintbrush for the first time in a long time


Now it may be shit…I haven’t decided yet. It’s a present for a friend. Some work to do on it and I’m a little rusty. I am also working with new materials. We live and learn thought right?

I’ve learned a lifetime today.

A friend of mine is in trouble. I’ve never talked about her here before.

She’s brilliant…a shinning star. She just doesn’t know it yet.

Some people don’t understand how wonderful they are until it’s to late.

She talked about suicide.

I sit here and look at Joe’s picture. What a waste of such a good person.

In all actually he wasn’t a waste he just got crushed…. horribly.

We all do at one point or another.

Life goes on…

It’s if you chose to make it go on.

Maybe I missed something with her. I just never expected this.

You know what it was? I thought I was so fucking smart that I could help her.

I can’t help anyone because I’m fucked up as well.

I use the word hate very carefully. I don’t hate anyone but I do hate what people do to other people.

They nail them to the walls and refuse to see their side of the story…that is my hate.

Life goes on and I know this very well…heh, I talked to my mom tonight.

She was actually right on a lot of points…wrong on most but hey…we disagree…it’s our thing.

All I know is a friend of mine is somewhere she shouldn’t be.

One of the strongest caring beings I have ever met.

And I wonder why no one sees that but me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home