Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Las Encinas…

Ever heard of it?

I didn’t know about until yesterday.

I now know that John Frusciante stayed there.

I got an early morning wake up call.

Seems my friend decided to take a drive in her PJ’s. Hell I’ve done it.

She just happened to crash into her father-in-law’s brand new truck.

She voluntarily committed herself.

She stayed there for one day.

I had to wake up my next door neighbor and then I cracked a beer.

Seems that her soon to be ex-husband didn’t remember to take care of Coal (her dog with cancer) and she asked me to go and get him.

The fucking bastard can’t even take care of a dog.

Chris and I picked Coal up and that’s then the plans changed. She wanted out.

I reeked of beer (yes only one, believe it or not) and I had to go into this hospital to check my friend out with Chris and Coal in tow.

It was definitely an experience.

One I want to remember.

Megan has helped me so many times. I jumped at the chance to help her.

The weakest people stay in those places for months.

The stronger people stay for a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home