Monday, September 03, 2007

This is the only picture that I can take to describe hot.


It hit 88 degrees at midnight.

M told me that when she was in her car today the temp read 111.

Now what kind of fucked up shit is that?

I have only myself to blame. Actually, I have my father to blame. The weather says Felix is a 5…all along I only thought I was a 2.

Oh yeah…and there was an earthquake here today. I don’t know how bad it was because I was napping…huddled underneath my tiny air conditioner with ice packs on the living room floor.

I should have realized when Rip, in all her half breed chowness, was pawing me and panting in my face.

Does anyone know how a half ass air conditioner, a 70lb furry dog terrified of earthquackes, panting in your face in 111 degree weather feels like?

Actually it wasn’t that bad.

But I didn’t think I’d burn in hell this soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

did you take that from inside your air conditioner? are you inside your air conditioner? it won't help to hide in there, you know. the cold air is just in front of it.

it's 108.1 in the shade here right now.

2:04 PM  
Blogger murray said...

oh yeah, i felt the quake. not too exciting though.

2:05 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

hah! nope, not inside my air conditioner but if it would have helped I would have tried. I had a fan and the air on but it was too much for the circut breaker.

Isn't this the most miserable summer here???

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home