Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nothing like a new shovel to make a girl like me happy...


Guys think it’s all about roses…no wonder I don’t have a boyfriend.

It made me wonder…as I was wandering around Home Depot for my new shovelle’…I realized, I am different.

I have so many shoes that a few cows have died. Okay, more than a few.

I don’t do the mani-petti as Californians call it. To anyone that doesn’t know what it means it is a manicure and a pedicure.

I keep all twenty digits clean. I just do it myself.

My point is…

Hmmmm……I love my fucking shovel. I also love my power drill and the mini one as well. My five hammers and my 20 bazillion screwdrivers and ratchet wrench with to many attachments.

Shoes vs. tools…

Which is my favorite?

As a female…this hurts to say.

Tools.

Any girl can be amazing in a pair of stilettos but you can’t fix a car with them.

Well, I did one night but it was just the battery.

Steel heels and a can of soda does wonders to fire up a Mazda.

3 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

i love you.

i love you so much.

3:05 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

heh...thanks grumble

10:31 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Lol...too funny.
A girl is only as good as her tools. Divorced for two weeks & I have already rewarded myself with two new fiberglass handled shovels!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home