Monday, August 20, 2007

Did someone say food fight????





Now I’m not exactly sure how it started…there was a lot of finger pointing…there was also finger pointing when the clean up came into play.

The in between however, was fabulous.

Nothing like a home made banana cream pie and a BIG pot of Cool Whip left on a counter to make for a good time.

Sorry about your home-made pie M…

I didn’t get to taste it…but I still think I have a piece of banana in my hair.

Hmmm….yummy…yeah that’s tasty.

That was one fucking priceless pie!

2 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

I'm not sure how to convert this news into a theory about how the phone interview went.

Mmm. Pie.

9:42 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

grumble...the phone interview didn't happen. The company decided to go in a different direction for the position I was interviewing for.

By the way pie goes with any conversation.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home